The administrator of your personal data processed for the newsletter is ESL Brains – Saluda & Makarczyk sp.j. with its registered office in Szczecin, ul. Baczynskiego 24, 70-786 Szczecin. In all matters regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us in writing or by e-mail at: [email protected]
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your data will be processed in order to send you a newsletter. The legal basis for this action is your consent (point 6.1.a of the GDPR).
Providing your data is voluntary, but not providing an e-mail address will prevent us from sending a newsletter.
Your data may be shared with entities that provide us with technical solutions and services that enable us to send you newsletters.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed for as long as your consent is valid.
YOUR RIGHTS AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent to send a newsletter at any time. Click [Unsubscribe] in any newsletter email or email us at [email protected]. Withdrawal of consent does not invalidate the processing of data while the consent was in force.
You also have the right to:
- access your data in accordance with point 15 of the GDPR;
- request to correct your data in accordance with point 16 of the GDPR;
- request to delete your data in accordance with point 17 of the GDPR;
- request to restrict the processing of your data in accordance with point 18 of the GDPR.
- lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority