Say goodbye to June, but not to our worksheets! We’re going to publish new lesson plans regularly over the summer, so those of you who don’t plan to lie under a palm tree will get a little help from us 👌
But what happened in June?
- Our Critical Reading Club started to gain traction on Instagram 🚀
- We’ve almost finished the recruitment process for new material writers 💚
- We created 6 lesson plans in total in both printable and digital versions 🖥️
For those of you who might have missed what we’ve recently uploaded to our website, here is a brief summary:
June in a Nutshell
We published 6 new worksheets 💪, including:
PREMIUM+ lesson plans ($6+)
- Do you need all this stuff? (verb formation)
This B2 lesson is based on a video about minimalism and encourages students to practise verb formation (exploring prefixes and suffixes).
- The humble hoodie
Let your students discover the origins of this iconic garment (and some others) and learn several adjectives for talking about clothes.
- How beauty filters are changing the way we want to look
Talk with students about body dysmorphia and revise the different uses of Present Continuous.
UNLIMITED-only lesson plans ($12)
- Make the most of your LinkedIn profile
Thanks to this worksheet, students discover how to create a successful professional profile and practise their listening skills.
- What would happen if you quit texting for a week? (second conditional)
Thanks to this B1 worksheet, students discover and practise the second conditional.
- I’m going to be quite busy this summer (‘be going to’ & Present Continuous)
This A2 worksheet focuses on activities we can do in the four seasons as well as introduces ‘be going to’ and Present Continuous for intentions and future plans.
We hope you enjoy last month’s materials. Leave some feedback in the comment section under the lesson plan posts or drop us a line.
BTW, if you still don’t have access to our premium content, subscribe to one of our plans. You can unlock up to 200 lesson plans and worksheets (including flipped lesson plans) including 200 e-lessons plans for teaching online.