It’s great that it’s March already! For us, it means more sunny days and the first signs of spring.
OK, but before we go for a walk, let’s sum up February:
- 6 lesson plans in total in both printable and digital versions ️
- publishing the first lesson plan by the second amazing content writer we got on board: Olia Korinets
For those of you who might have missed what we’ve recently uploaded to our website, here is a brief summary:
February in a Nutshell
We published 6 new worksheets, including:
PREMIUM+ lesson plans ($6+)
- A glossary of coronaspeak
If you want to have a bit of fun and you and your students are not fed up with talking about the pandemic, you might find this worksheet amusing and engaging.
- Will they find out I’m a fraud? Imposter syndrome
Learn about the imposter syndrome, discover what Michelle Obama has to do with it and discuss how to cope with it.
- Time for bed, Fred! – Robots at home
Your B1 students will discuss robots and innovation as well as use language for speculation to talk about the Jetsons-style homes of the future.
UNLIMITED-only lesson plans ($12)
- Should we be faking it? The placebo effect
This lesson plan on the placebo effect is packed with vocabulary (verb + noun collocations) and speaking activities.
- Decision time (business case study)
Students learn phrasal verbs to talk about companies, watch a video presenting a case study and discuss situations when companies face different problems.
- Plogging ‐ make yourself and the planet better
Talk with your students about saving the planet through plogging, i.e. the idea of picking up litter while jogging.
We hope you enjoy last month’s materials. Leave some feedback in the comment section under the lesson plan posts or drop us a line
BTW, if you still don’t have access to our premium content, subscribe to one of our plans. You can unlock up to 180 lesson plans and worksheets (including flipped lesson plans) as well as 180 e-lessons plans for teaching online.